Develop a more stable application by identifying your most significant bugs. This will result in higher customer retention rates for your business and more time for your developers to work on new features.
BugSplat provides important information about each user crash. All stack traces contain symbolic information showing source code file names and line numbers.
Better Crash Reports
BugSplat tracks application crashes and automatically analyzes them for you. Your dev team will easily identify the most frequent crashes, diagnose common issues, and concentrate their efforts on the most severe problems in your source code.
Free For Most
Don’t know what your crash volume level is? Unsure how implementing crash reporting will work for you? Don’t worry! Only companies with significant crash volume traffic are required to pay for BugSplat.
BugSplat Updates For the past couple of months, the staff at BugSplat has been hard...April 15, 2014
THREE REASONS TO START TRACKING USER CRASHES Ever thought about tracking crashes on your live...April 14, 2014
Welcome Hello, First off, thank you for taking the time to read our blog!...March 13, 2014
More about us
We are a small software company headquartered in beautiful New Hampshire. For more than a decade BugSplat has been the passion of a small group of software engineers who wanted to help application developers develop more stable applications.
BugSplat provides crash reporting services for native software applications including Windows, Mac, and Java products.
At BugSplat we feel that application software crashes too frequently. Worse, we know that most development teams do not have the appropriate tools to fix these crashes. We are dedicated to building these tools. No need for praise, we know it’s pretty awesome.
Although we are headquartered in New Hampshire, we have team members across the country. We also have staff located in Indiana and New York City.
- "BugSplat has really improved the visibility we have on crashes. Previously, we knew that our product crashed but we had no concrete data. BugSplat has given us that much needed data, and allows us to prioritize which crashes we focus on based on the statistics provided on the Crash Summary page."
- John Ulmer, Google
- "Integrating BugSplat redefined the way we speak. Instead of saying the product crashed, we say it SPLATTED. QA is as big of a fan as Development on your product.... customers like that we use BugSplat, as it helps show that we are listening to their needs."
- Julie Matson, Newforma, Inc.
- "BugSplat is a key component of our software quality effort. Switching to this has allowed us much more visibility into customer problems. It's crash reporting done right."
- Mike Garrett, Brainspawn.
- I feel like we’ve got an extra set of hands helping us ship this game :)
-Remmy Saville, SEGA