Real. Powerful. Data.
It doesn’t matter if your software application has been around for years or you’re a startup just getting off the ground - BugSplat Software can save your team time and help them create a more stable application! We offer the best way to track user crashes, giving you the information needed to fix bugs and report on application stability. Our customer support team is always available to help.
BugSplat’s crash reports are the best way to keep track of your application’s performance. Plus you can pull reports even the marketing department can understand.
Stabilize your application by identifying your most significant bugs. See how it works by exploring our example crash data here!
BugSplat gives you tons of data on your application crashes. See how much in our live online demo.
Installation for each new account is a breeze. Just download our code, integrate it with you app, and release to your customer. See how in our support section.
BugSplat works across multiple platforms. Full support for Java, .NET, OS X, and others.
We pride ourself on our responsive and knowledgable support staff. Email us anytime.
BugSplat is on over 100 million desktops around the globe.
- I feel like we’ve got an extra set of hands helping us ship this game :)
-Remy Saville, Relic
- "BugSplat has really improved the visibility we have on crashes. Previously, we knew that our product crashed but we had no concrete data. BugSplat has given us that much needed data, and allows us to prioritize which crashes we focus on based on the statistics provided on the Crash Summary page."
- John Ulmer, Google
- "BugSplat is a key component of our software quality effort. Switching to this has allowed us much more visibility into customer problems. It's crash reporting done right."
- Mike Garrett, Brainspawn.
- "Integrating BugSplat redefined the way we speak. Instead of saying the product crashed, we say it SPLATTED. QA is as big of a fan as Development on your product.... customers like that we use BugSplat, as it helps show that we are listening to their needs."
- Julie Matson, Newforma, Inc.